- PERFECT SIZE FITS FOR HALF SHEET PANS: Measuring 11.8” x 16.5”, fits inside a half sheet (13″ x 18″). The larger size is suitable for more cooling quantity, and it is very convenient and suitable for hosting family dinners or parties or in restaurants or bakeries.
- OVEN SAFE UP TO 575℉ MAKES IT VERSATILE: The advantage of high-temperature resistance makes it very suitable for use in the oven or grill. It can not only bake meat, fruits, and vegetables but also put the rack on a biscuit board to make a drip tray to let fat out of the barbecue and let you create a crispy crust on chicken wings, turkey, bread, and other foods. Heat resistance also prevents it from melting or bending due to high temperatures.
Hiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking, Stainless Steel Wire Rack Baking Rack Oven Rack Cookie Rack, Oven Safe, Rust-Resistant Rack for Cooking, Baking, Roasting and Grilling – Fit Half Sheet Pan
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL, STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The cooling rack is made of standard food-grade superior stainless steel, which is durable and rustproof. The thick grid can bear the weight better and is not easy to break. The 6 support feet combined with 3 crossbars strengthen the stability and make it won’t tilt and spill.
- DISHWASHER SAFE AND EASY TO CLEAN: This cooling rack is completely dishwasher safe and will not wear or fade in it. Very easy to clean even if you have to clean it manually, just soak immediately after use and use a vegetable brush to get crumbs and bits out of the cross-sections, then cleaning is simply a piece of cake. And just a tip: when you bake, spray some cooking spray on it and it cleans up pretty easily.
- UNIQUE COOLING DESIGN: The design of 6 supporting feet allows the entire cooling rack to be raised by 0.6 inches to better air circulation which makes foods much crispier than just laying flat on a baking sheet. The ⅜” x ⅜” grid spacing maximizes the contact with the air and leaks residues under the premise that the food will not fall. The size of the grid is small, so the foods will not get strange shapes at the bottom because placed on a few wires.