Color: Loaf Pan and Bag
You will receive 1 PC X Pullman loaf pan with lid, and a Bonus of 20 PC of Paper Bags (capable of 3 bread slices each)
The Pullman bread loaf sometimes called the “sandwich loaf” or “pan bread”, is a type of bread made with white flour and baked in a long, narrow, lidded pan. The French term for this style of the loaf is pain de mie, or, less commonly, pain anglais.
- 1.When you’ve fermented the dough until the toast mold is about 4/5 full, you can close the lid and transfer the toast bakeware into the preheated oven.
- 2.The temperature of 320 ° F of the upper part in the oven. The temperature of 329 ° F of the lower part in the oven. Bake in the middle and lower layers for 30 minutes. Cover with Aluminium foil when last 10 minutes.
- 3.After coming out of the oven, shake the toast baking pan gently and Turn it upside down. Put the toasted side on the bread grill to cool.
- 4.After the toast cools completely, slicing with a bread knife or tearing it open with your hands.HOW TO MAINTAIN
- Brush butter or oil on the surface of the Pullman pan then put into the oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Then wipe with tissue paper, Then you can bake normally.
- Beware of the hot lid when you are cooling the bread.
- Washing Note:
Don’t use the abrasive Brush to clean the bread baking pan.
Do not put the Pullman mold pan in the dishwasher.
Don’t soak the loaf pan in the water when cleaning.